On 6-7 December 2017, representatives of RCID Gorzów Wielkopolski participated in the meeting of RCID coordinators and consultants, initiated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which was held in Warsaw.
During the meeting the following issues were raised:
• issues regarding Poland’s membership in the UN Security Council (2018-2019),
• organization of the 59th edition of the Olympics “Knowledge about Poland and the contemporary world”,
• questions concerning the Polish Community and the Poles abroad,
• the image of Polish history in the media of selected countries and ways to counteract the creation of faulty memory codes,
• public diplomacy priorities for 2018,
• reporting issues,
• issues referring to the diplomatic protocol.
A nice warming-up accent of the meeting was the visit of Santa Claus.